FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where is the Triumph Visitor Experience?
At Triumph's main factory site, located at Normandy Way, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 3BZ, on the A47 between Leicester and Coventry. The site is within easy reach from the M1, M6 and M69 motorways. If you are travelling by train then Hinckley is the closest station, it is then a short taxi ride to the factory.
Is there an Admission Charge?
Visits to the Triumph Factory Visitor Experience Exhibition, Cafe and Shop are free although need to be pre-booked. Factory Tours are £20 per head.
What measures are you taking to protect your visitors from Covid-19?
- We are limiting the amount of visitors in to the Factory Experience at any one time.
- We are displaying signage at all entrances advising of the measures in place to keep our visitors, volunteers and staff safe.
- Social distancing is to be maintained throughout the facility between staff and visitors with a one way system in place.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the Entrance/exit.
- Contactless Payment is available at all pay points.
- There will be restrictions on the number of visitors allowed into the Toilets, Shop and 1902 Café at any one time.
- Staff have been fully trained on the new procedures that we have put in place to help keep everyone safe.
- We have also introduced an enhanced cleaning regime throughout the building.
In return, we kindly ask you to:
- Stay at home if you or anyone you have been in contact with is experiencing, or has experienced symptoms of coronavirus (Covid-19) in the last 14 days.
- Wear an appropriate face covering (these will not be provided so please bring your own).
- Maintain social distancing at all times by staying the recommended distance apart from other visitors.
- Use the Hand Sanitizer provided.
- Adhere to all floor markers and signage.
- Please pay attention to instructions provided by Staff. We may put temporary measures in place to safeguard you.
- Supervise children at all times and ensure they also follow social distancing guidelines.
What are my parking options for getting to and from the event?
There is onsite parking for both cars and motorcycles including disabled bays close to the entrance just follow the signposts as you enter the factory grounds.
What's the refund policy?
If you need to change the date of your Tour, or make any amendments to the booking you can contact us by emailing our team on firstname.lastname@example.org. We are sorry, but once a Tour is booked, we're unable to arrange a refund if you cancel.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes. Please print or bring a digital copy of your ticket with you as we will need to scan this on your arrival to confirm your attendance and for Covid-19 Test and Trace purposes. Your details will only be shared if we are requested to by the NHS.
Are there any weather restrictions?
No, the entire Visitor Experience is indoors.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
If you have any questions please contact us directly on 01455 453 088 or by emailing email@example.com and one of our dedicated team will assist you.
Terms and Conditions
: You can view our Booking Terms and Conditions here which provide more information on cancellations, refunds and your rights.
Bags. There is a designated locker area for bags and belongings for the duration of your Factory Tour. Please note that you will need to keep cameras and phones in a secure locker during your tour.
Carers. Full-time carers, may accompany a paying registered disabled visitor free of charge. Please bring your proof of carer status when you arrive: a letter from the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
Children. We welcome children of all ages but under 18’s must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times, as we are a manufacturing facility and safety is our priority. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone whose behaviour may affect the safety and enjoyment of our staff and other guests.
Dogs. Accredited assistance and guide dogs are welcome in the Visitor Experience, including the Café and Factory Tour.
Factory Tour times. From time to time, our available Factory Tour times may change. See the Admissions section above for full details.
Footwear. We highly recommend all visitors wear flat, closed-toe shoes during their Factory Tour for comfort and safety.
Helmets and rider wear. Factory Tour visitors will have a secure locker in which to place helmets, rider wear and other personal items for the duration of their tour.
Parking.Free parking is available onsite, including designated disabled parking bays.
Rest Rooms. Ground floor male, female and disabled restrooms are avaliable and free to use for visitors. Baby changing facilities are avaliable.
Photography. Unfortunately, taking pictures is not permitted on the Factory Tour but is allowed everywhere else within the Visitor Experience. Postcard pictures of the factory are available in the Store.
Production Schedule. We cannot guarantee any part of the production line running. This is due to the production schedule, global demand, our quality assurance maintenance programmes and shift patterns. We endeavour to show as much of our production process as possible and plan our tours accordingly; however we can't predict all outages in the production process.
We're sorry, but once a Factory Tour is booked, we're unable to arrange a refund if you cancel.